A&H

Refsworld

Morten

What are peoples experience with refsworld? I really want to like them, as they have some truly innovative products and do have a refs point of view in their product line-up.

However, I have placed a few orders there and the shipping takes forever. Once (if) it gets to me the products in the envelope are not necessarily exactly what I ordered. This goes both ways to be fair. I got more cards than I ordered, but fewer alcohol swabs.

I also had one package that never arrived. I reached out and they said they would re-send. Never got it. I followed up with two e-mails, neither got a reply.

I am going through the catalogue, ordering lots of stuff to try them out, but with the inconsistence in logistics and communication it makes it hard to really embrace them, as much as I want to.

What are other people's experience?

The Referee Store
There are alternatives to alcohol swabs if you're using them to wipe writing from cards. I successfully trialled nail varnish remover and toothpaste on my Refsworld cards and card skins. The nail varnish remover works quite well on the reusable match cards but too much liquid isn't ideal on these. (I used a Sharpie permanent marker to write).
I assume in Norway, people brush their teeth and the ladies remove their nail varnish in much the same way we Brits do. :)

And I should add that @Ross has a selection of these products in the RefChat store (see the link at the top of this page)

There are alternatives to alcohol swabs if you're using them to wipe writing from cards. I successfully trialled nail varnish remover and toothpaste on my Refsworld cards and card skins. The nail varnish remover works quite well on the reusable match cards but too much liquid isn't ideal on these. (I used a Sharpie permanent marker to write).
I assume in Norway, people brush their teeth and the ladies remove their nail varnish in much the same way we Brits do. :)

And I should add that @Ross has a selection of these products in the RefChat store (see the link at the top of this page)
Yeah, I know any alcohol based product will work. However, the nail polish remover requires two components, the remover and paper. The swabs are self contained in that way, open the tiny pocket and it is ready to use. Anyway, I found out that the alcohol swabs are basically what doctors use before you get vaccines and found bulk packages of them on ebay. Ordered from a three different vendors (when ordering on eBay from china, you never when/if stuff arrives). All three arrived, so I now have 300 swabs, that should be enough for about 7-8 seasons :)

Have a look at the RefChat store, orders will take less time to arrive from the UK than it will from Australia. I'm looking at stocking more items all the time so if I haven't got it now, I can get hold of it

Have a look at the RefChat store, orders will take less time to arrive from the UK than it will from Australia. I'm looking at stocking more items all the time so if I haven't got it now, I can get hold of it

Wanted the all weather write-on cards for when Norway is, well Norway. Didn't see them in your store. If I decide to go for the card stickers instead after my comprehensive trials this pre-season, I will know where to restock from.

(I have geeky tendencies when it comes to gadgets so I will basically buy and test any referee product I find interesting)

i have only ordered from them once, i took about 4 weeks to come to scotland.i like a lot of the products and would certainly consider using refsworld again. as unfortunatly you cannot use a debit card on .here i have hary the owner, as a face book friend nice man.

I still haven't received my stuff. I am giving up on that guy. Too bad, as the store had promise. Anyway, I'm looking to get some stuff that is not in your store at the moment. How do I send you my list of stuff I need? :)

Back