A&H

Rubber Handled touchline flags

Matt Jackson

Level 7 Referee
Wanted - a pair of rubber handled touchline flags. Please provide photo. Will be willing to pay through paypal. You are selling a pair leave a reply with a photo and your address (in a message to me). Will be willing to pay up to £20.

Thanks!

The Referee Store
Are you still looking for a pair??? Photo should be attached.
Yes I have u black tape. Some club assistant nicked one and the other broke but they clearly still do the job.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Attachments

• image-352659301.jpg
    image-352659301.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 43
Sorry dave but im afraid there not the type i was looking for. Was wanting the OS touchlin flags, i know theyve shut down now but theirs are so much beter. I have a pair of these mtself and on a windy day they just fly away, even with tape on. Sorry.

The OS flags are/were in fact the B+D pro swivels. Search for those. Suppliers I know of include refereeworld or www.refereeshop.co.uk

On refereeshop you want the quadro or World Line I. World Line II and World Line III are different.

No these are the ones I'm on about. Has anyone got a pair of these for sale? Willing to pay £30 including postage.

Attachments

• 2013-02-23 12_41_28.jpg
    2013-02-23 12_41_28.jpg
    707.8 KB · Views: 35
No these are the ones I'm on about. Has anyone got a pair of these for sale? Willing to pay £30 including postage.
I think most people are looking for them!!!
They are the bast AR flags to use and are the only alternative to buzzers.
And they're nicer than buzzers.

Back