A&H

Saturday's Best Game

Big Cat

RefChat Addict
Level 4 Referee
Whilst the masses would've been watching Spurs and City, the day's best game was on the other channel was;
Wealdstone v Sutton
I don't really understand why any of us would be watching the Premier League nonsense (although I understand Spurs & Kane played really well) when there's proper football on the other channel at a level to which we can all aspire to

The controversy came in the later game. The Baggies were well & truly tucked up by more inexplicable refereeing
My inclination is that VAR is exposing our top level referees as 'collectively not good enough'
If ever I was completely wrong about something, it was when I repeatedly predicted, 'the EPL would improve VAR!'. Dear me, I got that wrong :egg::moon::asshat::oops:

The Referee Store
Not seen the match and saw brief highlights.
The penalty was a penalty. No denying. But was that not a foul leading up to the penalty against Man Utd?

The United WBA game was probably the final nail in the coffin for me when it comes to Premier League Football, i was only watching as no none league to go and watch but it was an absolute farce and West Brom got shafted big time.

Love how fans use other websites as fact when regarding laws of the game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201124-133108.jpg
    Screenshot_20201124-133108.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 21
Back