A&H

Shiny new ref (as of yesterday)

JimmyF

Level 7 Referee
Thought I'd better join up as I've spent 20 years criticising the profession and have finally took the plunge and finished the course last weekend.
I'm sure I'll be hunting around for answers and guidance amongst the wealth of knowledge floating around here!

The Referee Store
Welcome to the dark side JimmyF just remember to bring your sense of humour when you log on.......

Thought I'd better join up as I've spent 20 years criticising the profession and have finally took the plunge and finished the course last weekend.
I'm sure I'll be hunting around for answers and guidance amongst the wealth of knowledge floating around here!
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you need. May the ball roll smoothly!

Cheers all, I'm down in the South West, doesn't seem to be too many people taking up the mantle in this neck of the woods so should be fun seeing where I end up.
Now onwards to buying a kit, seems a large men's is the holy grail unless I want to fork out £75 odd for the full set!

Welcome to the dark side.....Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress Ebay all should have cheap kits and don't forget Refsworld UK! :oops:

Back