A&H

Simulation

I had a spate of them a few years ago where I gave 3 in 4 games. Other than that, only one other occasion and that was so obvious that he almost stopped himself appealing....but not quite enough to get him out of trouble for me!
3 in 4, wow😂. I do feel for players when they don’t appeal. I’m pretty sure I did it at least once where you’re certain a challenge is about to come in so you prepare to go down but the challenge doesn’t come in. Normally when a player does this they get straight back up and don’t appeal

The Referee Store
3 in 4, wow😂. I do feel for players when they don’t appeal. I’m pretty sure I did it at least once where you’re certain a challenge is about to come in so you prepare to go down but the challenge doesn’t come in. Normally when a player does this they get straight back up and don’t appeal
Yeah, that's exactly why I mentioned it. A player's perfectly entitled to avoid a challenge they think they see and just because that challenge doesn't come in, doesn't make it simulation. Until they appeal for the foul that didn't happen!

Back