A&H

Sin Bin and then Red

Ge0rge

Just a quick question regarding the WGS. I put a player in the sin bin and then before he got off the pitch I sent him off for OFFINABUS. How would I put this through on WGS? Is the player I sent off a non participating player?

Also, I gave a player for a yellow for dissent after the game had finished. How would I put that through as it’s not a sin bin?

The Referee Store
Just a quick question regarding the WGS. I put a player in the sin bin and then before he got off the pitch I sent him off for OFFINABUS. How would I put this through on WGS? Is the player I sent off a non participating player?

Also, I gave a player for a yellow for dissent after the game had finished. How would I put that through as it’s not a sin bin?

C2 for dissent (sin bin)
then S6 for OFFINABUS

For dissent post game, there is an option in WGS that allows you to give a "standard" C2 caution (no sin bin), but you'd have to fill the comments in saying it happened after the final whistle.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: ARF
C2 for dissent (sin bin)
then S6 for OFFINABUS

For dissent post game, there is an option in WGS that allows you to give a "standard" C2 caution (no sin bin), but you'd have to fill the comments in saying it happened after the final whistle.

Hope that helps!
It does thank you. My only other question is whether its goes through as a standard dismissal or for a player whom is a "non playing participant"?

It does thank you. My only other question is whether its goes through as a standard dismissal or for a player whom is a "non playing participant"?
It's a standard player dismissal S6. The codes for non playing participants are different and for members of the technical area that are not players or named substitutes.

So for example a sub calls you a "Cheating ****" he gets sent off under S6 even though he's not on the pitch. If the manager does it, then it's the other set of codes, not than playing one.

Only Team Officials (ideally, named on a team sheet) can be classed as non-participants. Not players, Subs or Outside Agents (spectators or Big Cats🐈)

Last edited:
Back