A&H

So, Rangers, two nil up away to Alloa, with 20 minutes to go and then....

The Referee Store
Very Poor ......that's why at the moment they "got no fans " turning up

Micky .....the man in the street will only take so much ,there is always a limit to loyalty and I think the many CEO sat Ibrox over the last few years have over stretched that ?

Now that no one is turning Mabye the club will get someone in who s main interest is Rangers and not themselves !!

The official crowd was listed as 28000 last Saturday when Rangers were quizzed about it they admitted it was actually 19000

Lies on top of lies ! And they wonder why the fans have had enough ? Really!!

Your fans don't do walking away though I thought ;p
On this note Mick ......Where have 14000 Celtic fans disappeared to every week for the last 2 years ? :rolleyes:

At least we have an excuse :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Micky .....the man in the street will only take so much ,there is always a limit to loyalty and I think the many CEO sat Ibrox over the last few years have over stretched that ?

Now that no one is turning Mabye the club will get someone in who s main interest is Rangers and not themselves !!

The official crowd was listed as 28000 last Saturday when Rangers were quizzed about it they admitted it was actually 19000

Lies on top of lies ! And they wonder why the fans have had enough ? Really!!

On this note Mick ......Where have 14000 Celtic fans disappeared to every week for the last 2 years ? :rolleyes:

At least we have an excuse :)

I think the 28,000 but actually 19,000 is commonplace in football with season tickets being counted whether or not they were used.

I do have to say though I don't know where our "fans" have went. I waited last season for 6 hours for champions league 3 match package tickets and for the game at home to Juventus and didn't even get near the ticket office. This year, I went to the ticket office 30 minutes before it opened for Europa tickets and without a word of a lie I was first in queue.

I work weekends after refereeing in the morning so can't make weekend games, however I go to midweeks when I can.

Anyway, the timing of my post was apt with Ally wanting to walk away hehe ;p

You Joking Mick !! hes probably the worst manager rangers have ever had , he was lucky administration came about to deflect from his failure ie losing to Malmo and Maribor (sorry to throw them in) Falkirk in the league cup ,3 0 at home to Dundee utd in the Scottish and throwing away a 14 point lead in the league ?? all in 4 months

Then racking up the second highest wage bill in the country and being 9 points off the league

They should snap his hand off with that resignation

good striker in his day though !!:D:D

I have just seen last nights score ? thought is was on today ...The House of Cards is crumbling again .
Mass exodus of the overpaid freeloaders in January
Back in Administration by May
Lessons have not been learned
Above post is now even more relevant

Loving the fact that ally's resignation triggered a payrise......Glasgow Rangers, the gift that keeps on giving ;)

Back