A&H

Soccer Manager

Reffariiii

RefChat Addict
Hello all :)

I don't know if anybod here plays SoccerManager at www.soccermanager.com?

(If you do, then skip down to the bottom! If not, then read here!)

Basically, its similar to the FM2011 game, except its played online, and against other real life players. You play in real time, and so if you take it seriously, you train your squad, divide into youth and reserves, chose tactics, and anxiously await the result of your match!

Its FREE to join, and is a great way of varying your knowledge of football around the world!

You can join a 'European Leage', 'World League', Created Leagues or Real Life leagues.

If you join, and find you don't want to sped too much time on it, as long as you as much as log in every 14 days, then your game will continue without you having to do anything!

So, if you have joined already, or are going to join, you obviously need to find a team to manage. To do this, you need to find a league. This can take a while, because trust me, there are thousands! I have a league that I have created myself, I only usualy let people with high reuptations to apply (most leagues you don't have to apply, but I'm picky :p ), but I am more than happy to let anybody on here on :) . If you wish to join, then simply add that you are from RefChat, and you name when applying for the league.

To find a league you need to scroll to 'add a club', and to find my league, about half way down, there is a 'find a created league' option (or somethign similar), and if you put 'Lewys' in the search box, then the league ''LewysEvans International Premier Football League'' (modest, I know :D) will come up, click on it, simply select your team from any of the 5 divisions, and remember to mention RefChat in the application!

If you have trouble in any part of the process, eiether PM me on SoccerManager, or on here :).

Looking foreward to beating you all at it :p

Lewys

The Referee Store
Maybe, if enough members show interest, we could form a RefChat league? I would be happy to pay for it, seeing as I won the first competition :)

Just a thought :D.

How much would it cost Lewys? If enough people are interested then I'll cover the costs

I have registered.. but I'm really struggling to find your league.. What is the Game World ID Number?

I would hold off for a while if we're going to get a new League setup - I'm volunteering for a sub-committee to decide the structure and member club make up of the new competition

Played it for a few months now. Its actually quite addictive. I cant find the league either or you?

Im currently Man Utd in English Champ 4989 & Chelsea in Engluish League 4290

Oooo! A free FM :D I'm in and if we do end up with a league, I'd love to be involved as a manager and on any committee that was drawn up.

Any more news on this? Any costs involved as I will cover them

Back