A&H

Spintso Watch Issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Johns

Level 9 Referee
I might just be being a bit stupid, but I can't work it out. Basically I was given a Spintso Referee Watch the other day by a friend and it's absolutely brilliant but for one little thing. The 'additional time watch', which counts up when you've paused the main countdown watch, doesn't start counting down when normal time ends and I want the additional/stoppage/injury time to begin. Instead it just goes to the half-time watch. My understanding was that the accumulated additional time would count down to zero, after normal time had elapsed and then the half time interval watch would start.
Any help would be appreciated.

The Referee Store
No, that sounds like it's working fine! Mine doesn't count down once the stoppage time starts. It just keeps going until half/full time where it vibrates again!

I might just be being a bit stupid, but I can't work it out. Basically I was given a Spintso Referee Watch the other day by a friend and it's absolutely brilliant but for one little thing. The 'additional time watch', which counts up when you've paused the main countdown watch, doesn't start counting down when normal time ends and I want the additional/stoppage/injury time to begin. Instead it just goes to the half-time watch. My understanding was that the accumulated additional time would count down to zero, after normal time had elapsed and then the half time interval watch would start.
Any help would be appreciated.
Not a clue what you've said but this is how it works mate :)

1 clock counts down from 45 (this is the one on top)
1 clock counts up to 45 (this is in the bottom left corner)

When you stop the watch (ie, injury) the countdown stops but the count up carries on and it also starts the added time feature which is the small time under the top clock.

When you restart play/the watch the top clock starts again.

Your "injury time" starts when the bottom clock gets to 45. At this exact moment the time left on the top clock will be the amount of injury time to be played.

Confusing but any problems with what I've said, or any questions/ is yours different to this at the moment? :)

Reactions: SM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back