A&H

Spurs vs Arsenal

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Michael Oliver: take a bow.

Brilliant from MO. The two yellow cards for arms in the face, good advantage, really clear decisions, great control of the players. Top hole IMHO.

One poor nearside AR flag... But I couldn't find fault with MO. And it's not the first time. I like him a lot.

The Referee Store
Thought there should have been another Spurs penalty following a Sanchez handball but was MO's blindside, would have expected something from the AR but there you go. Great game for him apart from that, other penalty nailed on.

Sheffield United v Chesterfield Att: 31003 DIVISION THREE!!!!!
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal Att: 31811...PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!!! Just saying!!!!

Thought there should have been another Spurs penalty following a Sanchez handball but was MO's blindside, would have expected something from the AR but there you go. Great game for him apart from that, other penalty nailed on.
Well Sanchez puts up two hands instinctively to protect his face. The ball is blasted from 1m away. I don't think it is an intentional handball - in that he is not using his hands to make himself bigger in an attempt to potentially block the ball - it's just instinctive. He shouldn't put his hands up in case it is given! (He needs to watch some Ramos/Neville videos) But no pen for me.

@santa sangria yeah I thought that at the time but watching it again on MOTD the more I'm convinced he knew full well what he was doing, entirely deliberate action given the speed he runs in at.

Back