A&H

spurs vs inter

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
well another match now is there gonna be talk about this after 2 nights ago or is it going to be a nice yellow card session

The Referee Store
easy first yellow card of the match the birthday boy has asked to much in going down to easy

I'm going to be fully clear: I'm a Spurs supporter. That said, I don't think there was enough to get Bale on a dive -- there was definitely contact, even if he went down easy. It's a case of his reputation preceding him.

I'm going to be fully clear: I'm a Spurs supporter. That said, I don't think there was enough to get Bale on a dive -- there was definitely contact, even if he went down easy. It's a case of his reputation preceding him.

For me though, he was already falling before the contact was made........

Quality player though, wonder if Spurs will be able to keep him next season, I hear Fergie is counting hos coppers already.

I think the yellow card came at the right time for Bale! Means he misses the next game, but has a 'clean sheet' for the rest of the tournament!

I'm also a Spurs fan, but a very soft yellow, but as Charlie says, I'd take it now than in the next match!

Back