A&H

Stoke v Spammers

The Referee Store
Dive......already on the way down....but the defender made it easy with the nature of the challenge.......had he stayed on his feet.....no decision for the ref to make.

This really does highlight the importance of positioning. The one angle that gives as close to the referees view as possible I can actually excuse the referee here; based only upon the view he got of it. But had he got deeper and wider (not always possible, I know) he sees the simulation and Lanzini is most likely cautioned as he would have had a more like the other angles that clearly show the simulation.

You've got to be joking! Forestieri is a classic example of a player who now gets very little because he has an entirely warranted reputation for diving.

See also Wifred Zaha.
Can only speak for his time woth Wednesday... there's getting very little then there's .. well... this ...

Which ironically appears as a suggestion at the end of your video.

Yes blatant dive in your video whilst not playing for wednesday and I would never condone that behaviour. Truth is we havent seen that side of Nando in his time with us

Goes down far too easy for a big lad, he’s not lightening quick but sadly he has got a reputation which, may not be totally warranted he certainly doesn’t help himself with his histrionics. Big Leon doesn’t go down easily!

Yes, I've seen that video before.

As I said, he doesn't get much now because he has a well earned rep as a diver.

I have seen him play for Wednesday several times and at the very least he made and awful lot of very little...in fact the first foul on that video looks suspiciously as if he ran into the player and threw himself to the ground. The rest of them are terrible decisions, no doubt, but FF is to a large extent reaping what he has sown. Probably doesn't help that he sometimes displays Bellamyesque levels of moaning and whinging.

Shouldn't happen but we all know it does.

Back