A&H

Teams not being listed on whole game

TVRMike

Level 7 Referee
When trying to enter 5v5, 9v9, and 11v11 matches I have reffed, on the whole game system I find that one (or sometimes both) of the teams are not listed in their league and age range.

Anyone else find this? Anyone got advice for what to do?

Really annoying as I haven't been able to get past level 9 as there is no official verification of my reffing at the matches (except for the league match sheets with my name under ref on them)

The Referee Store
Happens occasionally.

Usually email somebody at CFA exactly what's missing and they add it at their end.

Happens to me pretty regularly.

A quick phone call to your CFA should do the trick, they usually add the team there and then.

It happens quite a lot, especially in cup games. We do county cup games involving teams from other counties, who aren't on the WGS for our CFA. Phone / email your CFA and they can sort it out. I've had to email caution reports so they can manually enter them.
If it's happened a lot, email your rdo with details of all the games you've done that you haven't been able to enter and ask if he can pass it to the right person.
This was reported to the CFAs last season and we were told that the FA were sorting it out for this year, but it obviously hasn't happened yet.

Back