A&H

The elusive LOTG book... No longer elusive!

The Referee Store
Leave it with me, im not quite sure how he managed to get hold of them, as they refused me straight away. Ill speak to him though

Reactions: DB
DB do you need one? I will get hold of a copy for you or send you mine and post it to you free gratis..pm me your address.

I'm surprised they're that hard to get hold of. I got one from my CFA when I registered for this season, I think it cost £10.

Seriously, we get them free at our local association meeting and we usually have loads binned at the end of the season! So in that case DB it's a fiver :smoke:

I'm surprised they're that hard to get hold of. I got one from my CFA when I registered for this season, I think it cost £10.

They are this year.

My County FA ordered from FA who in turn ordered from FIFA who in turn had sub contracted the supply to a 3rd party.

All that meant that no books were received up to last month, so Middx FA cancelled its order.

My county had a bit of a delay, but my book turned up for the beginning of the season.

Perhaps despite the massive changes IFAB weren't expecting such demand and failed to pre-order sufficient copies.

Still, I imagine everything will be digital before long anyway.

it will definitely be mainly digitial, but I think you should always be able to grab a hard copy - I always purchase a copy each registration, and always have it in my bag!

seriously i dont believe what i am reading, we get a copy posted to us at the begining of every season from the sfa

Finally!!

https://thetopref.com/collections/accessories/products/laws-of-the-game-2016-2017

NOTE:..

I just added three items to my basket... $25 for postage and packaging!! May just row over to the States, pick it up and row back!

Shipping is actually cheaper for international but I had to mark it up for the worst in case someone tries to order 20 books in one order or adds a uniform holder or something large the mailman loves pricing up on. Message me at sales@thetopref.com and I'll arrange a customised quote for you.

Reactions: DB
As a heads-up, I'm in London on Thursday and next month and can ship from there. I can carry 5 books in total with me to ship. If someone wants, e-mail me in the next 15 hours on the above e-mail address. ^

Back