A&H

Tips to improve my distance running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i downloaded it but it doesn’t have an apple watch app and I dont take my phone on my runs so no good to me

just follow the times for it?

The Referee Store
Typical snowflake response - "why's stuff not laid on for us?". :rolleyes: :D ;)

Nice idea James but again, stuff like that costs money and time. Like you say, it would be beneficial to referees but not cost-effective for local RA/County FAs. Physical fitness is a personal responsibility. Get out there and get running lad!! :D
I do agree with you that fitness is ultimately a personal responsibility. However, I also like the idea of group sessions to keep everyone accountable. I think it’s great for a group of people to get together and push each other to do better.

I’m fortunate that I have a son who is faster than I am and likes to run with me. He pushes me to be better. Others may not have that luxury. If you can get a group together to help everyone achieve their individual goals, all the better.

I’ve debated the idea of getting referees in and near where I live during the week together at a local sports complex one night a week for a session. We can all work together to push each other to be better.

I’ve debated the idea of getting referees in and near where I live during the week together at a local sports complex one night a week for a session. We can all work together to push each other to be better.

I've tried this, but it never materialises. The work-life balance just never seems to sync up for everyone.

Buy a dog and call it 'five miles'.... Its easy then to tell everyone that you run five miles every day!! ;)

• Keep your training schedule balanced
  • Make a plan
  • Improve your running techniques
  • Find the right shoes for running
  • Eat healthily
  • Do Warm up exercise
  • Stay hydrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back