A&H

Tossing Coin

Status
Not open for further replies.

DE-REF

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a decent "tossing" coin?

I am currently using some 2p pieces, but fancied getting something a bit snazzier (and more easy to find when it lands on a muddy field when dropped by a clumsy skipper!).

The Referee Store
Yep, I am an advocate of the 2p's too, I drop far too many coins to be splashing out. A lost 2p is no worry, a lost ceremonial coin worth £3-4 is more of a concern!

Same for me too. 2p's rule! Not too much of a problem if you loose them, bigg enough to hold on a cod winters day :)

Well if all the cool kids are using 2p's as well, perhaps I will stick with them. Thanks for the pointer though Ross.

I've done a couple of games where the teams have had mascots so used £1 coins instead and gave them to the mascot afterwards.

2p's are the way forward

2p's here aswell dont lose many on the feild but the wife moans like mad the washing machine is full of them at least they are cleaned with my kit pmsl !!!!

I never lost 2p's. Then a couple of seasons ago brought a few of the PGMOL coins that Official Sports were doing and they used to last two games before I'd lose it. Allways thought there would be a market for a notebook with a coin holder on it.

Maybe I need to get on that........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back