Touchline flags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

Forum VAR
Staff member
Level 6 Referee
FA Referee
Had anybody got or used the new Touchline flags? How do they compare to the Pro Swivels?

The Referee Store
The black end caps are a bit flimsy.
I bought a set for someone as a Christmas present and ended up having to get replacement caps from A&H because one of them split during the first time being used, causing the flag to fly off the stick!

used it before... felt very comfortable to use. Couldnt tell you what they are like in terms of durability etc

I have a set, and personnaly I liked them much more than the ProSwivels. I thought the ProSwivels were pretty useless with sweaty hand as they never seamed to grip properly. Love the look and feel of the new Touchlines and would reccomend them to anybody. Used them about 20 times and not had a single problem as of yet.

You can also take the outer cylinder off and add a checkered flag to make it realy look like the EvroComms. But obviously thats not important...

I just love these flags, I have the full set -quartered and anybody I have done assistant with thinks they are great.
They are really sharp and the bright colours are great but you must wash them after your game to keep them tip-top.
Prestige flags for a big game but not for club assistants. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back