A&H

UK kit and supplies sale thread!

Peach

Level 4 Referee
Hi all, thought would be a grand idea to start a UK kit and supplies thread that you can add to if you spot a bargain on ref kit. I'll start with the following:

Black Nike roller bag £35 at Pro Direct Soccer LINK (£49.99 at A&H, £45 at ASOS)

SPINTSO Pro watch £77.80 at Amazon LINK (£82.50 at A&H which is still really good value and decent customer service)

Nike Academy 18 training top with free FA decal £14.99 at A&H LINK (very hard to get hold of usually!)

Nike winter sideline jacket £67.27 at Unisport LINK - (price converted from EUR and including delivery to EU! £81.99 at A&H, £74.99 at Newitts, £86.76 from FA with FA decal, £84 from ASOS)

Nike hardcase bag Medium £14 or Large £20 LINK Large - (£29.95M/£32.95L A&H, £20.47 for Medium plus extra 30% off at Nike UK, Large not available, £23.96M RA Shop but can have FA/CFA badge added)

Also great boot sales at Pro Direct. Highly recommend any Nike Anti-Clog SG boot, very good in the poor weather.

The Referee Store
I've been browsing pro-direct all week trying to decide what boots to get! So many to choose from!

Fox 40 range are great. Always used a pair of Classics. Tried and hated finger grips. Then again I don’t use a lanyard either so what do I know 😂

V-something always gets good reviews, but never tried. Is it “Valkeen”?

Fox 40 range are great. Always used a pair of Classics. Tried and hated finger grips. Then again I don’t use a lanyard either so what do I know 😂

V-something always gets good reviews, but never tried. Is it “Valkeen”?

Yes, but looking around £50 for the Molten Valkeen

Really want a nike hardcase bag, but am I correct in thinking they do not have a shoulder strap?

On whistles:

Molten also makes the Dolfin, which I believe was a precursor to the Valkeen, but costs a lot less.

From fox, I think among the classic, sonic, mini, and maybe even the new fuzion, its really a matter of personal preference. (And a small number prefer the Pearl, which I personally dislike--though it's unique pitch is an advantage if you have side by side games. Acme makes a Tornado whistle that looks like a bent piece of gum that is also good in that sense as it has a unique pitch.)

My favorite fox is the mini (and classic comes second). The mini and the dolfin are my primary whistles. (And I've tried a lot of different whistles . . . )

Really want a nike hardcase bag, but am I correct in thinking they do not have a shoulder strap?

Correct, no shoulder strap. If you can find the old version anywhere, they have one. Lots of other bags have separate boot compartments but I'm not sure the bottom bits are as durable as the Nike unfortunately.

Back