A&H

umbro full kit size small or medium

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
hello, i am looking for a umbro kit in small or medium but cant really afford the prices on a and h my 15th is coming up on the 27th jan so i should get some money then but im not sure how much so if anyone has one they no longer want or need please send me a message and let me know a price :)

The Referee Store
Oh, I'll keep an eye out for anything, are you looking for Wembly, Respect or Diamond?

You won't get Diamond cheap I wouldn't think, very few people selling yet (although, did see a football league set online yesterday). Best bet is probably waiting till Summer if you're not in a position to buy full price now.

oh i will probably go for respect then its just the kit im getting with my course i have heard the quality isnt very good

I'd use the kit your getting for a while. Save up a few match fees then you'll be in a position to buy the respect/diamond

Or ask parents to buy it for you, I scammed my mother into buying my nearly £250's worth of referee kit.

i have tried and failed many times my mum isnt that stupid and ross how much do you get for a match fee?

Match fees vary to be honest. Wouldn't take you long to save up as no doubt you'd be getting at least 3 games in a weekend.

Would have thought itd be £10-£15 for a junior match

ok thanks, it will beat the 5 pound a week pocket money i get lol
I only get £2. I've got a Welsh Issue Legea kit, it's not the best of material but should be ok, it's about £30 including socks of Merlin Sports, could use that for a while. In terms of match fee's I get £16 for my junior matches and I dunno what I'll get when I start assisting on academy matches.

Back