A&H

Under Armour

jojo

Assistant World Cup Sweepstake Organiser
Level 7 Referee
Hi All.

With a few gift vouchers for Christmas, I am looking for a long sleeve under armour top.

What do you think of a long sleeve one, with a high neck? I don't know how it would look with a high neck, but thats the only one I can get with the gift vouchers! The shop they're for only sell the high neck ones.

Apart from that, other ones that are very good, long sleeve?

Thanks

The Referee Store
to be honest, I wear a long sleeve under armour with a high neck, and it doesn't look bad and if you are like me, if my neck is cold I struggle and get frozen, make sure that it isn't thin as it will be no good

I have one. Of it is cold enough for a long sleeve cold gear top, a high neck is a must!!!!!

If your in Wales an under armor is a must all year round normally! (Well nearly all year round)

I always wear a short sleeve one, but quite regularly I need a long one, especially in winter!

Hi, I would recommend the one with the high neck in the winter, if you go for an all black one it does not really notice

Thanks. I've ordered the long sleeve one with the high neck now, waiting for it to arrive, which should be tomorrow. It was half price so I couldn't resist!

is under armour just a new rough, tough name for thermal vests? just wondering

It came through the other day. Umm, not really! Just a base layer, but it is quite thick

Back