A&H

Vanarama Conference North/South/Prem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Level 4 Referee
So far so good for Guiseley AFC! Anybody else follow conference football?

The Referee Store
Sorry, read the thread title quickly and thought it said Bananarama :D
Acceptable-in-the-80s---S-007.jpg

I used to go home and away until I started refereeing but haven't got to a game for a couple of years. We're up at Harriers now as we have no ground and no ground on the horizon. Unfortunately City won't have much of a team as long as we're playing up the road as the income is seriously limited. Just hope we don't go the same way as Hereford. They're hanging by a very fine thread in the Southern League now.

I used to go home and away until I started refereeing but haven't got to a game for a couple of years. We're up at Harriers now as we have no ground and no ground on the horizon. Unfortunately City won't have much of a team as long as we're playing up the road as the income is seriously limited. Just hope we don't go the same way as Hereford. They're hanging by a very fine thread in the Southern League now.
Shame to see any club struggling, this will be my last season where i can go to every home and away game as i start OA next year.

6 points out of 6 for us. Not a bad start considering we only had half a dozen players signed on two weeks ago and had a very poor pre season.

Yeah I do now after our relation from league 2!!! The not so mighty Bristol Rovers. 1 draw and 2 defeats!!!! At this rate I'll be reffing them in a couple of seasons!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back