A&H

Violent Conduct In The Box

micky2001

Bit of a double question here.

First scenario, the ball is in play in the centre circle but you look round to see Green player in his own penalty area punch Blue player. Red card for Green Player for VC but how are you restarting game? Penalty?

Second scenario is similar with ball in centre circle but if you turn round and both players are punching/fighting each other. RC's for VC but how do you restart?

The Referee Store
I would say the same as ASM.

As long as the ball is in play then first one, penalty.
Second one, drop ball in the centre circle.

If the ball is out of play I'm not sure maybe carry on from a throw/corner/GK but I might be wrong here?

How come a penalty Ryan?? (I'm not saying your wrong) but if the offence is against a team mate isn't that an INdirect FK? So if a defender abused the ref inside the box would you that be a pen? I'd say no on both, but I'm new so I might be wrong?

I will say I also think it would be a IDFK for 2 team-mates having a fight

It can't be a penalty for 2 team mates as it is not a direct free kick offence to strike a colleague, only an opponent.

How come a penalty Ryan?? (I'm not saying your wrong) but if the offence is against a team mate isn't that an INdirect FK? So if a defender abused the ref inside the box would you that be a pen? I'd say no on both, but I'm new so I might be wrong?

I wasn't sure that an offense against a teammate was an IDFK :)oops:)

Back