A&H

WANTED LEVEL 6-5 EXAM PAPERS

The Referee Store
Dave I have example questions and example papers I will try to PM you now with some info (By the way the exam is not very difficult it just tries to confirm you know the basics)

What % do u need to get I rushed done and got a few wrong I should have git right!!
worried I will look silly and fail it

What % do u need to get I rushed done and got a few wrong I should have git right!!
worried I will look silly and fail it
If I recall the pass rate is 75% - I sat it at the Lancashire FA and they even give you the first couple of answers on the exam - best thing to revise is best practice at the back of the LOTG and there is a iphone app called You are the Ref this will give you plently of questions and answers - I worried myself silly when I sat it and walked away with a 100% pass rate.

Ill Post the Exam on here now and lets see what peoples opions are about it!! (Admin not sure if you want to move this post)

Attachments

• LOAF_Test_Paper_1.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 187
  • LOAF_Test_Paper_2.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 106
thanks for that. I noticed on answer sheet 1 it put the LETTER wrong as answer and description wrong. I will find the question Anderson you know trying to cook pasta as same time as typing
Nughtmare

LOL i was waiting to see who spotted the error first. I remmber when I as first going over it and kept thinking "Im sure thats not right"

I somehow managed to remove them from public view. There now back

Back