A&H

Watford v Brentford

ladbroke8745

RefChat Addict
Must say, I'm seeing some poor officiating in this game.
Sent off a Brentford player after giving a penalty away. Think its a penalty but a tangle of legs, gave a red card. Harsh I think. May even have been offside leading up to the foul. But he showed the red to Sorenson, a white player, when it was Pinnock, a black player. How can you get that horribly wrong?
Rectified it but seriously wrong.
Gives a penalty the other end a few minutes later for player handball. Hands massively out. No card. 5 minutes later or so, he finally gets a yellow card but should have been a second.
The Watford scores a 2nd, and offside given when he was clearly clearly on.

The Referee Store
Strange post this.

The DOGSO red was simple. Not an attempt to play the ball, element of pushing, no defence.

YC on a shot is pretty common, but also not uncommon for it not to be given, especially where the shot looks like it has been skied.

With respect to the offside, nothing clear about it. A millisecond after the freeze-frame, he looks off.

Don't be sorry, but you might want to take a walk an an assistant's shoes. It is very close, and depending on what frame you consider the ball is played, could even have been right.

I'm of the school that if in doubt, play on, but things happen very quickly. Not an outrageous decision by any means.

Ladbroke - on the non red card for the Watford player these things tend to even themselves out don't you think? ;) :p

Must say, I'm seeing some poor officiating in this game.
Sent off a Brentford player after giving a penalty away. Think its a penalty but a tangle of legs, gave a red card. Harsh I think. May even have been offside leading up to the foul. But he showed the red to Sorenson, a white player, when it was Pinnock, a black player. How can you get that horribly wrong?
Rectified it but seriously wrong.
Gives a penalty the other end a few minutes later for player handball. Hands massively out. No card. 5 minutes later or so, he finally gets a yellow card but should have been a second.
The Watford scores a 2nd, and offside given when he was clearly clearly on.
do you support brentford by any chance

Back