A&H

We might as well give up the fight right now ....

Russell Jones

RefChat Addict
Seen on the wall in the officials' dressing room at a leading Premiership ground ... was there reffing a corporate match tonight. :eek:

image.jpeg
script>

The Referee Store
The Premier League logo on the poster was last used in 2007. This is an old poster. Go into any workplace you will find old posters. This is no different. No one will ever read it. It is mere wallpaper.

Fair point Brian, well made. That said, as you can (just) see from the picture, it's situated immediately above the minute by minute briefing sheet for the officials, specific to last night's match, so in the immediate vicinity of highly topical and relevant material.

@PinnerPaul , half expected to see another poster making clear that kit clashes between GK and officials were to be expected ;)

Fair point Brian, well made. That said, as you can (just) see from the picture, it's situated immediately above the minute by minute briefing sheet for the officials, specific to last night's match, so in the immediate vicinity of highly topical and relevant material.

@PinnerPaul , half expected to see another poster making clear that kit clashes between GK and officials were to be expected ;)

"Encouraged" would be more apt!:p

Sacred, hallowed turf in North London (and pleased I got to do it before the ground gets revamped!). Can't believe I got paid to do it when I'd have gladly done it for free!

Back