A&H

What badges should i get on my kit?

ellisgreen

im doing my course this weekend and was wondering what badges i should get on my kit after my 5 games and what type of badges (ie sew ons iron ons etc) should i get the FAMOA badge on its own or both the FAMOA badge and my county badge and also what sides should these badges be on? all advice will be helpful thank you guys:)

The Referee Store
Just get the famoa badge or nothing, doesn't matter which side

Wouldn't bother with your coymfy badge, only need it for fa or county cup games and you can get one to pin on as needed

im doing my course this weekend and was wondering what badges i should get on my kit after my 5 games and what type of badges (ie sew ons iron ons etc) should i get the FAMOA badge on its own or both the FAMOA badge and my county badge and also what sides should these badges be on? all advice will be helpful thank you guys:)
We advise new referees to consider using Velcro, rather than sewing on badges, as some competitions expect officials to wear the competition's match official badge, County FA matches expect a CFA badge, and for others the FA 3 lions badge is the norm.
Ask for guidance at the course, as local variances apply.
Enjoy the course and your refereeing!

We advise new referees to consider using Velcro, rather than sewing on badges, as some competitions expect officials to wear the competition's match official badge, County FA matches expect a CFA badge, and for others the FA 3 lions badge is the norm.
Ask for guidance at the course, as local variances apply.
Enjoy the course and your refereeing!
should i just buy any regular velcro strips off amazon or should i get certain ones

In the US, since we wear so many darned different shirts, the shirts typically come with velcro on the chest and the corresponding part to put on the badge, which is a nice solution. Having the velcro cover the entire back of the badge means they almost never come off.

Back