A&H

What do i do when i book/send someone off

farrell

after the game.

1) It was a bookable offence that was careless so he gets a yellow.

2) A player punched another and gets a straight red

3)A player is aggresive to me and in my face swearing so i give him a straight red (not just the normal moaning from players, more serious)

what would I do in these 3 situations after the game

also can you book/send someone off someone when they're off the pitch and commit a foul? (the hazard and the ballboy incident)

can you book/send someone off for fouling his own team?

Sorry for all the questions

A&H International
Your affiliated FA should have forms for you to submit misconduct online. Cautions are usually just name, team and code. Send offs require a report.

Hazard was not a foul. It was violent conduct. This can be committed at any time during the match.

Have you completed a referees course? It is a bit complicated to try and explain without discussion.

i have completed a course but it was about 6 months ago and ive only reffed little kids since then so not much violence in their games.

i have completed a course but it was about 6 months ago and ive only reffed little kids since then so not much violence in their games.
I hope there's not much violence with U7,8,9 etc...

Farrell - link here for the forms along with guidance for completion: http://www.thefa.com/GetIntoFootball/Referee/Referee_Misconduct_Reporting

In answer to your other questions.
1. Yes you can caution or send off someone for an offence committed off the FoP. Cards can only be used for a player, substitute or substituted player. Managers/coaches can be sent off, but are reported for Misconduct on the Standard Misconduct form.

2. Yes.For an example google Lee Bowyer - Kieran Dyer. Both were sent off for fighting each other when playing for Newcastle Utd several years back.

2. Yes.For an example google Lee Bowyer - Kieran Dyer. Both were sent off for fighting each other when playing for Newcastle Utd several years back.
As a Newcastle fan, I never wanted to hear/ read that sentence again :D

after the game.

1) It was a bookable offence that was careless so he gets a yellow.

2) A player punched another and gets a straight red

3)A player is aggresive to me and in my face swearing so i give him a straight red (not just the normal moaning from players, more serious)

what would I do in these 3 situations after the game

also can you book/send someone off someone when they're off the pitch and commit a foul? (the hazard and the ballboy incident)

can you book/send someone off for fouling his own team?

Sorry for all the questions

1, 2 and 3. You will/should get guidance from CFA. The other 2 questions, it all in LOTG :p

Back