A&H

What would you like to see added to site

A

AndyW

Im sure we all want to build a fantastic refereeing forum especially with whats happening on other forums. So you need to let Ross no what you think to the site and what can be made better. If you have any suggestions or any feedback please get in touch with us. !

The Referee Store
I cant promise anything, as this forum software is still relatively new, so some things are still being coded, but ill try my nest to make things happen

How about a section for members to post photos of themselves in action on the pitch, I can't remember the site which this was on but was really good to see other fellow referee's in action and brought up some good discussions about positioning etc'?

It was a thread I set up on the OS forum - we had one for on-pitch photos and one for off-pitch

two things a page for retro shirts that we have worn with us wearing them and modern i suppose or a comp for worse attire

2nd can we get notified on our PDAs / Smartphones when new threads or messages are posted like FB

I'm hoping a gallery is coming soon so as soon as it's available it'll be on here

There is an app called forum runner which I think supports push notifications I'll look into installing that on here

that would be great i was involved in a Cigar forum for 5 years and it became expensive with the gallery web hosting using to much bandwidth etc and as it was cigars we could not get advertising or sponsorship due to legal details on tobacco but would be great if you can do it

I would like a part of the site dedicated to "tours" and foreign tournaments as i think it would help those to get involved and people like me and Dommer to offer our experiences of going abroad?

Liking that idea. Keep your eyes peeled for a Referees on tour section

Take a look now, your suggestion is now a reality

a topic where we can post pics what kit we wear on matchday ie kit long or short sleave,boots whistle e.c.t it would be interesting to see peoples preferences

a topic where we can post pics what kit we wear on matchday ie kit long or short sleave,boots whistle e.c.t it would be interesting to see peoples preferences
Like a blog section maybe?

a review section, where we can post reviews on kit,equipment e.t.c
Can you use the kit and supplies section for this?

Back