A&H

What's happened to SM?

Kes

I'll Decide ...
Not seen anything from him for a while now.

Has he stood down?

Hope he's okay .... :) :cool:

The Referee Store
He pops up on Facebook every so often. From what I gather he’s doing ok

He pops up on Facebook every so often. From what I gather he’s doing ok

So has he stood down from Admining on here then Ross or refereeing in general?

I'm only assuming that you might know of course. :)

I’m not 100% sure to be honest. Think real life got in the way

Figured as much.

Fair enough.

I just used to enjoy having a bit of "English v Welsh" banter with him, both with football and rugby. :)

Sorry for taking such a long time in responding and sorry for disappearing.

Stopped refereeing a little while ago. Became very disillusioned with it all and p*ssed off with the games I was doing. Getting good level games, but just not any fun. Must have done the same team 5 or 6 times in various cups and league games and I had just had enough. Had a moment of clarity and just thought, forget about this, not worth the hassle. Okay, it might have been a total meltdown!

Life since then has been kind of mad. Currently doing a nursing degree whilst continuing to work and it is taking up all my time currently.

I did find though that I missed footie too much and went back did my coaching badges - what a nice change of pace that is! No hassle, no aggro and lucky enough to have a bunch of youngsters who are very talented to work with. :) Loving Saturday mornings again!

ISM

Sorry for taking such a long time in responding and sorry for disappearing.

Stopped refereeing a little while ago. Became very disillusioned with it all and p*ssed off with the games I was doing. Getting good level games, but just not any fun. Must have done the same team 5 or 6 times in various cups and league games and I had just had enough. Had a moment of clarity and just thought, forget about this, not worth the hassle. Okay, it might have been a total meltdown!

Life since then has been kind of mad. Currently doing a nursing degree whilst continuing to work and it is taking up all my time currently.

I did find though that I missed footie too much and went back did my coaching badges - what a nice change of pace that is! No hassle, no aggro and lucky enough to have a bunch of youngsters who are very talented to work with. :) Loving Saturday mornings again!

ISM
How is the coaching going?

Annoyed about referees failing to be hot your standard...

Are you coming back?

Back