A&H

When Saturday Comes? Are you refereeing or in the terraces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under 16s academy game line on Saturday morning, followed by watching hopefully another super display from the resurgent Superhoops.

Just picked up a 'spare' Womens FA cup line on Sunday - Hackney Marshes - bit of a trek for me, but think you get mileage?;)

God only knows how Hackney Marshes has ground grading for a WFA Cup game … :) Guess it will be on the show pitch, but even so ….

Assuming it is NLL vs Ipswich Town, if so the away team will be in for a culture shock ..!

The Referee Store
Under 16s academy game line on Saturday morning, followed by watching hopefully another super display from the resurgent Superhoops.

Just picked up a 'spare' Womens FA cup line on Sunday - Hackney Marshes - bit of a trek for me, but think you get mileage?;)
McClaren must have doubled his career points tally since I relegated QPR to League 1
I wonder if he extends his permanent losing wry smile to winning post match interviews :facepalm:

McClaren must have doubled his career points tally since I relegated QPR to League 1
I wonder if he extends his permanent losing wry smile to winning post match interviews :facepalm:
Stoke-v-Newcastle-United.jpg
He's not been feeling himself since he left the geordies really!!! Maybe things are on the up at the R's!!

One pitch down in my area as the overhanging tree has blown down. real shame to see the tree go but as a ref not having those branches above the pitch is a bonus

One pitch down in my area as the overhanging tree has blown down. real shame to see the tree go but as a ref not having those branches above the pitch is a bonus
So you prefer them on the floor to get in everyones way instead!!! lol

This Saturday Brighton and Hove Albion V Norwich City U18s (assistant) and then spurs v Chelsea on the radio on the way Home from middlesex fa

240911af-9fea-4753-8b54-23adf9d1b704_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back