A&H

when will

when will england win a major tournement.

• Total voters
The Referee Store
i doubt it will happen in the next 3 but im 20 so i can see it (hope) happening in the next sort of 60 years :D

To be honest I don't think I'll see it my lifetime. I'd love to, but just don't think we're good enough and don't have the talent coming through

thats what i want to change! done me level 1 coaching and will be progressing through them as well as reffing. taken over as manager of an u14s team but their attitude absolutely stinks! they think they have it when there not even close. they argue and blame each other and complain about everything. i'm working on breaking them down and rebuilding them as men but more importantly footballers with respect for each other, officials, me and the game. hopefully teaching them actually playing with the ball rather than hit and hope (like the previous ones in charge have done) will work :D

take them on a team building weekend or in your next training you could implement team building exercises, i am not a coach but i have done leadership programs within the armed forces, my favorite, get a barrel or something similar, put it in shark infested waters (build a circle out of rope with at least 10-20 meters the center mark and circle would be ideal, then give them a rope, and tell them to get it out without stepping in the water, every time the instructors see me Andy you are a mute for this one :mad: only because i know how to smash this one and they know it.

i use to help my dad and ex squadie train my brothers team when they were just u14, he took them from div 3 to win div 1 in 3 seasons, he coached but only on fitness, skill, team work and everything an engine of destruction needs, more importantly they had fun, and then there were the rest a bloke who thought he knew how to be a manager, i still think my dad had told the team how and what to play in training sessions lol.

Totally off topic but when I read the opening on the fourm home page it seemed like "When will Andy love? Saturday at 7:58 pm"

Lack of sleep - I apologise

Back