A&H

Which boots?

IrkRef

lkref
Just about to get new boots, dunno what to get? Thinking either Cops Mundials or Nike Premiers, which is better? Seen sports direct do a 'premium' sondico blackout boot, anyone had these? What they like? Cheers, any other boot suggestions welcome

The Referee Store
Kaiser 5 or Copa Mundial moulded every time for me.

Like slippers, waterproof, warm, professional looking.

Plus keep them just for riffing and they'll last forever.

Kaiser 5 or Copa Mundial moulded every time for me.

Like slippers, waterproof, warm, professional looking.

Best boots out there for a referee. There's some special editions out now - all black. Pricey though. Look superb.

Oooo my life. They are amazing....

Dear god they are expensive though. Could get both a firm and soft ground pair of copas or nike premiers for that price

Last edited:

Now the great big hole in the LEFT AND RIGHT boot does tend to disagree with you!! lol.
I will be getting a new pair though, (Cops mundial) as I am blaming my post match boot cleaning for the holes...

Saying this I have heard great things about the Kaisers, and the price may persuade me to give them a go...

Now the great big hole in the LEFT AND RIGHT boot does tend to disagree with you!! lol.
I will be getting a new pair though, (Cops mundial) as I am blaming my post match boot cleaning for the holes...

Saying this I have heard great things about the Kaisers, and the price may persuade me to give them a go...
ProDirect may have some Grade B boots available. Grade B means slight imperfections but a cheaper. I have a pair and can't tell the difference. My son has a pair and I can see a slight fault around the heel of one of the boots.

Back