A&H

Yellow card incident

Rowanmano

Level 7 Referee
Had an incident this morning at u13 where blue player fouls his man recklessly bordering on a red I get the yellow out and am getting told by both managers that it wasn’t a yellow and once it was full time both managers were saying your not putting them bookings in are you and when I said course I am otherwise there’s no point of me giving it. Then yellow manager tells me that refs shouldn’t book youth players payed me and stormed off. Just wondering if I should take further action?

The Referee Store
Had an incident this morning at u13 where blue player fouls his man recklessly bordering on a red I get the yellow out and am getting told by both managers that it wasn’t a yellow and once it was full time both managers were saying your not putting them bookings in are you and when I said course I am otherwise there’s no point of me giving it. Then yellow manager tells me that refs shouldn’t book youth players payed me and stormed off. Just wondering if I should take further action?
Just put the yellow through and take no further action - I had this a couple of weeks ago and I think they say it in the heat of the moment to try and get away with it but they’ll pay the fee and get on with it

I would report the managers for their Comments I have reported many managers for comments like that

Back