A&H

Yellow or get away with it?

Blue vs Greens U12 today, Green 9 shoots, blocked by Blue 3 hand on the goal, the ball goes in & Greens take goal.

Obviously if he hadn't had scored, it would've been a Greens penalty and a Blue Red for DOGSO, but should I have shown the Blue 3 a yellow after the goal?

The Referee Store
Blue vs Greens U12 today, Green 9 shoots, blocked by Blue 3 hand on the goal, the ball goes in & Greens take goal.

Obviously if he hadn't had scored, it would've been a Greens penalty and a Blue Red for DOGSO, but should I have shown the Blue 3 a yellow after the goal?
Well it definitely isn't a red and the yellow is only given if it denies a promising attack, therefore, no I don't think a caution would have been correct.

I'd have to disgaree with @Jacob Walukiewicz. If you would've given a penalty and a red card for DOGSO if the handball was successful, you should've given a yellow.
There are different circumstances when a player must be cautioned for unsporting behaviour including if a player:
• handles the ball in an attempt to score a goal (whether or not the attempt is successful) or in an unsuccessful attempt to prevent a goal

Back