A&H

you can tell who does not like watching x factor

The Referee Store
what i would give for a girlfriend who likes football :)

i am just glad my wife likes it, she won't go out of her way to watch league football, but you can't stop her during euros and world cup, only when england is on, you should here her on facebook when all the other women are dripping about football she pipes up with get a f'ing grip. ;):D

your a lucky man! mine keeps telling me she gonna get rid of me because my life revolves around football too much! although she came to Denmark with me for a tournament but met the RDO and COE of WRCFA who were all out there and totally embarrassed me :(
she wanted to go to the beach and i was knackered so said can we go another day, WRCFA lot turned around asking her what sort of punishment ill get if she doesn't get to go and she turned around and said "when we get back to the hotel, im going to destroy him" then went on to explain how
:oops: they still take the piss now

don't think she is happy about all the games i am doing, and i am not aloud sky sports, as i am never here so that makes sense. :rolleyes:

i told her we'd go on the sunday but then it absolutely pissed it down! it was 30 degrees from monday to saturday!

on the + side i got to meet jesper gronkjaer! and tell him how much of a c**t he is. at the opening ceremony he came in started a long speech to the kids. one of the parts was "and don't forget to always argue with the refs decision" understandably thats banter but i thought i'd return the gesture by asking him how his career is now and when he will be doing something worthwhile for the game!

Back