A&H

17/12/15

The Referee Store
I'm going to let the rush die down before I brave the cinemas to see it.

ill be waiting until between xmas and new year! people wont be going then ... get my ultimate Geek on!

mate saw it last night ... was speechless, literally! when I asked how was it ... he said there aren't words invented yet to describe it

I'm off on my tod to see it tomorrow afternoon. When I booked the ticket a couple of days ago, the 2.30 showing at the local cinema only had two other seats booked!

Meh. I have been burnt badly by the last trilogy (particularly by that phantom menace poop) which shall be know hence forth as Lucas's folly and refuse to get excited. Not even a little.

Will reserve excitation until I have witnessed the new films.

Meh. I have been burnt badly by the last trilogy (particularly by that phantom menace poop) which shall be know hence forth as Lucas's folly and refuse to get excited. Not even a little.

Will reserve excitation until I have witnessed the new films.
I will post "Yeh" or "Meh" upon my return from the film tomorrow! For now, I am about to sit down and re-watch Return of the Jedi so that my timeline is all set - although I'm sure I'll be reminded of all the past events in a text scrolling in to the stars kind of way at the beginning of the new film...

I spent last weekend (football free) watching Episodes I-VI in readiness. It was time well spent. So many in jokes and what appear to be ad libs. It is one of the best SW movies yet.

They could literally show a cat licking its arse for 2 hours, put a Star Wars sticker on it and we'd all lap it up.
Do people forget HOW BAD Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones were?
Mind you, in a world where Bond, Harry Potter, Twilight and Hunger Games are allowed to not only exist but spawn awful sequel after awful sequel I guess Star Wars is the least worst option.
I will of course go and watch it like all the other mindless droids.

Reactions: SM
Hunger Games is literally the best movie sequel in current times, besides the movie being great we have other things to consider!

1. Jennifer Lawrence
2. Jennifer Lawrence
3. Jennifer Lawrence

Potter is pretty cool to! (not to mention Emma Watson in the latter editions!)

and Bond ... well, any Brit to say they don't like Bond is ludicrous 'Names Bond, James Bond' - that line defines British cinematic history

They could literally show a cat licking its arse for 2 hours, put a Star Wars sticker on it and we'd all lap it up.
They literally did this with parts of the phantom menace! They just needed to add a chewie sound effect while it was happening and... Bingo! What a good film!

No I certainly do not. Not even Samuel L Jackson could save these dire films.

Mind you, in a world where Bond, Harry Potter, Twilight and Hunger Games are allowed to not only exist but spawn awful sequel after awful sequel I guess Star Wars is the least worst option.
I will of course go and watch it like all the other mindless droids.

Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones were awful admitted but Revenge of The Sith was better I quite liked that one. Be interesting to see what Disney have done with it. I don't think anything can top Episodes iV to v1 but I will find out tonight at 8.30pm.

Having watched Return of the Jedi last night, it reminded me how I was gobsmacked by the special effects at the time, but how dated they look now! Can imagine it being rather different when I see the film this afternoon. I just wonder how much lens flare there is going to be...

Wife has taken matters into her own hands. Tickets booked for 3D showing in Tuesday.

Work do last night. My boss heard my moaning and said "don't like Star Wars?"

No, I like it too much to see Disney follow George Lucas in sh!tt!ng on my childhood memories.

Watched it this afternoon, I enjoyed it, and think this is the type of movie the phantom menace et al. should have been.

Disney and J J Abrams have done a good job.

Ah yes Attack of the Clowns.. I remember it well. They cast Wooden Christensen, I mean Hayden Christensen because of his "chemistry" with Natalie Portman. Well ignoring the obvious age difference in the first film I think anybody would have chemistry with her, right ?

PS: Being taken to see Force Awakens this afternoon.

ill be waiting until between xmas and new year! people wont be going then ... get my ultimate Geek on!

mate saw it last night ... was speechless, literally! when I asked how was it ... he said there aren't words invented yet to describe it

Just saw it today, you're friend has a very poor vocab.
Words such as: "average", "ok" or "disappointing" would all have sufficed.
Made me laugh quite a lot though.
RotS is better, but this one is certianly better than the "other" 2

Just saw it today, you're friend has a very poor vocab.
Words such as: "average", "ok" or "disappointing" would all have sufficed.
Made me laugh quite a lot though.
RotS is better, but this one is certianly better than the "other" 2
Is it better than your grammar?

You're/Your

;)

Back