A&H

2016/17

Yes and no. I'll be an AR on NW counties. Referee on supply league covering liverpool, manchester, cheshire and west cheshire leagues.

The Referee Store
How did you get into AR?

You need to contact Phill Nash who is the assistant referee secretary on the Combined Counties, this is Surreys Supply League, the Surrey Elite doesn't ultilse neutral assistants, I wish that did as I'm on that league but they don't. The Combined Counties use neutral assistants in division 1 and premier.

You need to contact Phill Nash who is the assistant referee secretary on the Combined Counties, this is Surreys Supply League, the Surrey Elite doesn't ultilse neutral assistants, I wish that did as I'm on that league but they don't. The Combined Counties use neutral assistants in division 1 and premier.
Thanks @p4yno Their web site and wiki suggest they are a Step 7 league. Our local Step 7s have neutral ARs for all league games.

5 Contrib, 16 Supply and 3 promotion observations to date. Usually have a busier second half to the season (but that may change as there's been fewer postponements this year) so might top 50.

Ive had 83 middles and 18 lines this Calendar year,
Middles - 2 open age every weekend , some under 19 college matches midweek and the rest of the middles have been youth.
Lines have all been U18 Ryman Youth / Southern Youth and Combined Counties

I was hampered by injury at the start of the season, so have only done about 20 matches which are a combination of OA middles, lines and some U21 lines.

Need to pick it up in the new year to get the required number of matches in for promotion by the end of Feb

Back