A&H

A and H

lc21

Level 7 Referee
Hi all,

Just purchased a new Nike kit with the FA badge on (decal). Ordered it Monday night, assume it will be dispatched for tomorrow as a decal doesn't require much time to put onto the shirt? Anyone else ordered a kit with decal and took longer than expected? Would like it ideally for Sunday.

Appreciate all responses :)

The Referee Store
I wouldn't hold your breath - a weeks turn around is quick (although the FAMOA badge shirts are usually pre printed)

A+H are great! Ordered a training top etc the other week on the tuesday, in order for it to be here in the weekend. I dropped them a eMail & explained when i needed it for and they got it done straight away.

Hope you've got/getting it before the weekend!

Just checked the tracking code, it's on its way so should be here for the weekend!

Lucky you... i've ordered the training bundle all Famao badged, no personalisation as not keen. it says low stock order now to avoid disappoinment. immediately following my order it now says out of stock and on back order. they are still taking orders... so lord knows when it will arrive.

Lucky you... i've ordered the training bundle all Famao badged, no personalisation as not keen. it says low stock order now to avoid disappoinment. immediately following my order it now says out of stock and on back order. they are still taking orders... so lord knows when it will arrive.
If you fire off a quick e-mail to Jeff im sure he can give you an update, was very helpful for my order.

If you fire off a quick e-mail to Jeff im sure he can give you an update, was very helpful for my order.
I emailed before i ordered and got a very quick reply. i have since emailed again and no response so far. Think i will ring tomorrow. i have had issues with them not replying in the past when items were missing from an order. they did howevwr rectify it when i placed my next order

Arrived this morning, love the kit, great service from A&H. Looking forward to wearing it on Sunday now!

Suppose i should also update.. most of it is on the way the out of stock items will follow. :) 48 hours.

Back