A&H

Academy fixtures

The Referee Store
Great stuff, sure you'll really enjoy it.

I recently looked after a cup game between two premiership U15 teams. Great skill on show and certainly a quicker pace of play than anything I was used to, including Supply League games! So get ready to do some sprinting :)

Good luck! :)

Did an u11s 9v9 Bournemouth academy game a couple of years ago, 4x20 minutes with no assistants!

Never run so much in my life! :confused:

Good luck, they're great fun.

I got a Gillingham Girls Centre of Excellence game in September when the RDO sent an email out asking for volunteers.

I also had NARs (two other trainee refs), great game but it was hard work, the standard and speed of the game was much higher than what I was used to from the local OA and Youth Sunday leagues I normally do.

Good luck, they're great fun.

I got a Gillingham Girls Centre of Excellence game in September when the RDO sent an email out asking for volunteers.

I also had NARs (two other trainee refs), great game but it was hard work, the standard and speed of the game was much higher than what I was used to from the local OA and Youth Sunday leagues I normally do.

I had a Man Utd U13 girls COE games in September also. No assistants what so ever. 4 quarters of 25 mins, Was knackered after it!!

What is is with you lot - I've just had an add up and in 5 seasons, 20 - 30 games per season I have had 5 games with assistants. From U10 through to Open Age 11v11, Academy, women's and league top divisions - no assistants, neither NAR or CAR!

Generally cover between 6 and 7 miles per game, Saturday and Sunday.

Back