A&H

Adidas kit

svenny76

RefChat Addict
just took delivery of the new Adidas black kit, I gotta be honest, I'm not loving it!

Just looks and feels cheap (and it wasn't!)

I have the older Adidas 12 (with the purple trim) and that is much better quality and fit compared to the new one.
Oh well!

The Referee Store
would this be a recommend or no?

only got 1 kit so want a 2nd, thinking of getting a different kit in general!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't think I would recommend it if I'm honest, just feels a bit like a t-shirt.

if you are able to order one and then send it back for free, then it might be worth having a look to see what you think, the shorts aren't to bad, but they do feel a lot thinner as well

just took delivery of the new Adidas black kit, I gotta be honest, I'm not loving it!

Just looks and feels cheap (and it wasn't!)

I have the older Adidas 12 (with the purple trim) and that is much better quality and fit compared to the new one.
Oh well!
Did you never have anyone comment on the purple trim considering the regulations in England are to have a black and white kit only?

No never had any comments apart from it looked smart.

6 assessments and 11 contrib assessments on the line not one comment

Not a fan of the new adidas kits, look cheap compared to previous efforts.

Despite the regulations on kit being very black and white, seen loads of badged non-regulation kits over the past 6 years including a few black and purple adidas kits.

Got a kit and yes - looks and feels like a glorified t-shirt. Not loving it, but I'll use it for a Sunday / backup to the Nikes. Even the socks feel like cheap polyester!

well I decided to get the adidas 12 kit, (the black and highlight purple) kit ... wanted a 2nd to my Nike as @HRW just said ...

not too fussed about the Adidas colours, will only be used on a Sunday morning - Nike for all Saturdays etc

just need Adidas boots now lol got to match!

So, I have been looking around for my first kit. I would like the Adidas 2016 one, purely because it looks like what I wear in my day job and I think its funny in a weird kind of way ;). Companies like A &H and the RA shops only seem to sell the rather nice Nike 2016 kit, and they nicely sew on the badges I need. I cannot find a company that does the same for the Adidas kit , or am I missing something?

Back