A&H

Alan Pardew

svenny76

RefChat Addict
is this bloke one of the biggest to55ers in football?

Swansea v Palace, he says the referee gifted Swansea with their first goal with a ridiculous decision!

I think you'll find Mr Pardew that Puncheon is the one who made the ridiculous decision by just jumping in to the player with zero intent of winning the ball on th edge of your own box.

He NEVER has a positive word to say, it's always something to do with an official.

There's only 1 person worse than him, Neil Warnock !!

But that's just my own opinion.

The Referee Store
Agree completely! :mad:

The game would be a far better place without the likes of Pardew and Warnock!

Over here head of referees in an interview slagged of a ref for incorrectly sending a player off...now my take on this was that the player a goalkeeper had ran 50 yards to get involved with an incident and shouldn't have been there in the first place. The referee admitted his mistake (spitting incident) and no ban after. However, I felt that the referee manager should have been more critical of the player being there in the first place, if you don't want the referee to give a decision then don't make him give one! Players and managers have to take responsibility for their actions, end off and the sooner someone comes out in the media and criticises the likes of Rooney with Maureen going he was out of order the better!

Back