A&H

Army FA fees

OnlyUseMeWhistle

RefChat Addict
Level 4W Referee
Just seen this corker on Yes Ref, idk what Army FA fees are usually but £15 for a 90 minute match, I imagine at a decent tempo given their jobs, is shocking. Especially if you’re listing the game with 4 IMG_4641.jpeghours notice

The Referee Store
Just seen this corker on Yes Ref, idk what Army FA fees are usually but £15 for a 90 minute match, I imagine at a decent tempo given their jobs, is shocking. Especially if you’re listing the game with 4 View attachment 7167hours notice
Potentially looking for someone army based who is most likely going to get paid their salary for the time as well as a little £15 on top.

I personally dislike YesRef and if we're going to universally adopt the post covid BACS only policy, a system should be implemented through MOAS. I know of a case this season where a Dart Charge account was setup using a referee's details, however, this was due to written match card.

Potentially looking for someone army based who is most likely going to get paid their salary for the time as well as a little £15 on top.
Is the correct answer.

The vast majority of Army football matches kick off on Wednesday afternoons or Friday mornings. This is during "work time" and not at weekends like civilian football. The fact that Army FA referees are being paid their salary whilst refereeing and yet still have travel expenses paid and a £15 fee for standard Unit matches is certainly nothing to complain about. ;):cool:

I personally dislike YesRef and if we're going to universally adopt the post covid BACS only policy, a system should be implemented through MOAS. I know of a case this season where a Dart Charge account was setup using a referee's details, however, this was due to written match card.
Yes ref is not BACS only. We use it in Cornwall and clubs can pay cash.

I use an old account and move the money out once in so any dart charges be getting declined.

Yes ref is not BACS only. We use it in Cornwall and clubs can pay cash.

I use an old account and move the money out once in so any dart charges be getting declined.
My reference to BACS was in general and not strictly in relation to YesRef. There should be a system, preferably through MOAS, where clubs can pay referees.

My reference to BACS was in general and not strictly in relation to YesRef. There should be a system, preferably through MOAS, where clubs can pay referees.
What is it you dislike about Yes Ref? I assumed the BACS element as yes ref was your lead in and we're not in a universal BACS world, certainly not down this way or at step 3/4.

I think it works really well. Does all of our local appointing, really easy to manage closed dates, and occasionally, I can make myself available, spot a game that needs covering, and pick it up.

I've never even heard of YesRef. I'm guessing it's not used in my county or I would imagine I'd know about it!

Current forces. Get offered to do tournaments all the time. Basically I get the 'day off' to do them. Accomodation if I travel far enough and mileage.

Decent if you want to see different bases. Typically I never get a fee hahaa so I'd chomp at £15.

Back