A&H

Arsenal Vs Man Utd

Are you sensuous? Evans starts by pulling on his shirt by the neck which in itself is dangerous. View attachment 6810

Great picture. Not seen that. I'd be insterested to see the entire vid from that angle.
50/50 if the ball has entered play but yes be a hard sell for a defensive FK if it had.
Like I said the grappling in the box is ignored. I'd be all for the likes of this being called a penalty.

1693869491963.png

The Referee Store
It simply isn't a foul on Evans, and as far as I can see the only people who thought it was are associated in someway with his club. If anything it would be a penalty as Evans holds Gabriel first, although obviously not as a goal was scored.

Magalhaes is doing absolutely nothing except blocking Evans from getting to the ball. His movement in the video is not the movement of a player trying to get to a ball or move into a better position. His wide stance gives away that he does not plan on being moved.
He doesn't even attempt to jump for the ball that goes just over his head.

Watching the vid, it looks like a well rehearsed routine he executes it so perfectly.

We can say Evans fouls him before/after, but Evans is absolutely being fouled.

Once again, I do not expect these to be called.

1693869913664.png

Magalhaes is doing absolutely nothing except blocking Evans from getting to the ball. His movement in the video is not the movement of a player trying to get to a ball or move into a better position. His wide stance gives away that he does not plan on being moved.
He doesn't even attempt to jump for the ball that goes just over his head.

Watching the vid, it looks like a well rehearsed routine he executes it so perfectly.

We can say Evans fouls him before/after, but Evans is absolutely being fouled.

Once again, I do not expect these to be called.

View attachment 6813
You are hardly neutral in this though. As I said, I’m struggling to find anyone without connections to Man Utd who thinks this was a foul. Indeed, I know several Man U supporting people who think it wasn’t a foul.

You are hardly neutral in this though. As I said, I’m struggling to find anyone without connections to Man Utd who thinks this was a foul. Indeed, I know several Man U supporting people who think it wasn’t a foul.
Couldn’t agree more. The only people who think this was a foul are man United people.
No amount of evidence or professional opinion will change their mind.

I watched Ref Watch and the big decisions were perfectly analysed and spot on. Even the pundits all agreed. Yet a man United man says “refs protecting refs!” Even though the show week in and week out points out ref errors.

Couldn’t agree more. The only people who think this was a foul are man United people.
No amount of evidence or professional opinion will change their mind.

I watched Ref Watch and the big decisions were perfectly analysed and spot on. Even the pundits all agreed. Yet a man United man says “refs protecting refs!” Even though the show week in and week out points out ref errors.

DG: "It could have been a foul the other way. They're both grappling with each other. In the end, Evans throws Gabriel out of the way."

So Dermot and I are in full agreement, as with all his other decisions, but somehow my view is wrong cos I'm a Man Utd fan and no amount of evidence could make me agree with the professionals? (Which I do already)

How's that work then?

DG: "It could have been a foul the other way. They're both grappling with each other. In the end, Evans throws Gabriel out of the way."

So Dermot and I are in full agreement, as with all his other decisions, but somehow my view is wrong cos I'm a Man Utd fan and no amount of evidence could make me agree with the professionals? (Which I do already)

How's that work then?
Did Dermot say it should have been a penalty then? Full agreement, you are having a laugh 😂

How's that work then?
Well, United fans are the only ones who think that the goal wasn’t offside. Arsenal second goal should have been ruled out. Oh and of course they deserved a penalty.

Reminds me of lover fans claiming that the red card was wrong.

Obviously not all United fans, but it’s just funny how tinted opinions are by the team they support. Human nature I guess. You see it in politics too.

Its utterly absurd that anyone is questioning the offside. Talk of lines in the wrong place etc...
It amounts to a whole new level of questioning decisions
Ten Hag started it. Moronic stuff

Reactions: Ori
Back