A&H

Back On The Grid

Justylove

RefChat Addict
Been off the grid for a while, enforced by injury.

Damaged both ankle flexors in my left foot last April and have been unable to referee since. Have been doing observing and match day coaching and got a pass from the FA for this season.

Happily (and don't want to speak too soon), I'm starting to load up slowly under guidance from my physio with a view to hopefully picking a few games up towards the end of the season as part of my rehab.

There's been some dark times, but also I'm in a better place going forward as my physio has not only helped me sort my ankle, he's been rebuilding me mechanically which means that I'm feeling better than ever.

Looking forward to actually moving off the static exercises and back into running again in the next couple of weeks.

The Referee Store
Been off the grid for a while, enforced by injury.

Damaged both ankle flexors in my left foot last April and have been unable to referee since. Have been doing observing and match day coaching and got a pass from the FA for this season.

Happily (and don't want to speak too soon), I'm starting to load up slowly under guidance from my physio with a view to hopefully picking a few games up towards the end of the season as part of my rehab.

There's been some dark times, but also I'm in a better place going forward as my physio has not only helped me sort my ankle, he's been rebuilding me mechanically which means that I'm feeling better than ever.

Looking forward to actually moving off the static exercises and back into running again in the next couple of weeks.
Good to hear you're on the mend. Take it steady!

Back