A&H

Ball back to the keeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the advantage signal. I raised one arm and pointed up field

sorry I clearly never understood what you typed as per above. Seems like the advantage stance to me. And I am sure to neutrals and players it was seen as such too.

The Referee Store
I meant the advantage signal. I raised one arm and pointed up field

sorry I clearly never understood what you typed as per above. Seems like the advantage stance to me. And I am sure to neutrals and players it was seen as such too.
I've been repeatedly told that advantage requires you to say the word "advantage". In fact, I've been marked down for not shouting that word loudly enough even when I did give the clear two-armed advantage signal.

The OP clearly didn't do this, therefore you're wrong to suggest that he's applied advantage. And regardless, he certainly doesn't deserve anywhere near the aggressive reaction that you are giving him here!

Am not suggesting he implied advantage ! His post of "I meant the advantage signal. I raised one arm and pointed up field" implies that to me!

An observer watching would be confused. Players would be confused. A simple "play on" "on you go" "not intentional" would suffice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back