A&H

Bit of an oddity - what to do?

The Bstard

Back down in park footballl this Saturday(occasionally nice to get back).

Easy, easy game - one team won 10-0. Team that are losing are eight down with 10 minutes to play and are attacking. I look back as the ball goes out for a GK to see the losing team's keeper having a crafty pint while chatting to his mates! Obviously I shout at him to stop, but should I/could I have done more by Laws? I had absolutely no idea. Obviously you're not allowed to play inebriated, but is there anything to say he a) can't and b) how to deal?

A&H International
It would come under USB...the old Q&A had something about using a mobile phone on the field being a YC. But, the current laws don't make it mandatory, so given the nature of the game and the victimless nature of the incident, you could probably just have a word.

Or go over and have a swig? :) (jk)

Glass pint pot? Major no no. Alcohol being consumed in sight of the pitch (let alone on it)? Again this is not allowed (at least in wales) and is a report.

Whether you would do anything other than go over and and have a word of warning though at this level? As long as he took it on board and the behaviour stopped immediately

Back