A&H

Boot cleaning top tip

RegalRef

Politically Incorrect
I am a bit OCD about cleaning my boots it has to be said, however can be tricky at times.

I wear Kaiser 5's either moulded or stud and get annoyed with the difficulty of using shoe polish or dubbin and the white stripes and piping either look dull because the rest of them are very clean or they get bits of black on from the dubbin or shoe polish.

The answer is baby wipes.

Baby wipes on the white bits fetch off any shoe polish or dubbin residue and the dirt out as well.

Looking like brand new again :D

The Referee Store
Nice one. :)

Now all you need do is tuck your shirt in and you'll be smart as a button..... ;) :D

The answer is baby wipes.

This is the one tip I give everybody when cleaning boots. Unlike scrubbing brushes you don't end up with bits of mud flying everywhere, and neither do you scratch the leather or plastic.

Nice one. :)

Now all you need do is tuck your shirt in and you'll be smart as a button..... ;) :D

Aha, but this tip only goes to prove that the shirt is a conscious choice, not a by-product of a poor attitude.

So for leather part would you say use baby wipes then for bottom and in between studs brushes

Bang the boots together after the match to get rid of the clumps of mud then wear them for training on 3G on Monday evening. Clean and shiny, job done.
(Before you all start, there is a hint of humour in this and it isn't entirely true! I do go to the training though.)

Bang the boots together after the match to get rid of the clumps of mud then wear them for training on 3G on Monday evening. Clean and shiny, job done.
(Before you all start, there is a hint of humour in this and it isn't entirely true! I do go to the training though.)

What, the training isn't on 3G? :eek:

adidas-primeknit-blk-white-updated-img1.jpg

These are murder to clean. Yes, they are knitted.

Why o why?

As nice as they look...

Unless your a professional playing on billiard table pitches not only will they be a nightmare to clean, they'll weigh a tonne once they get wet and full of mud!

You must be an idiot to buy those!
They look nice, comfortable, light and Australia is dry as so not much mud. But when it does get muddy, that once or twice a year... :cry:

And they get less waterlogged than my old ones! :D

Back