A&H

Boots for 2012/2013

SM

The avuncular one
Just ordered a paid of Adidas World Cup boots from sports direct.com for £ 79 for use next season in the odd size of 11.5.

i love my kaiser 5 boots but Next year I am going for the daddy of boots! For those wishing to send a little less the kaiser boot is £59 on sport direct and I would highly recommend it. Really comfortable and sturdy.

Just wanted to tell people!!! I am happy, can't help myself, what can I say!

The Referee Store
Just got myself some Adidas World Cups! Will be having a trial run next Sunday! Don't think you can do much of a 'review' on shoes to be honest! :p

not to keen on the kaisers myself or any Adidas heritage boot to be honest its tiempos all the way for me :)

I'm using some Under Armour boots which are really comfortable, and not too bad at £50 or so.

The comfiest boots I've ever worn are Adidas.....adiPure pro11's!
I was a Copa man every time, but got the adiPure's and won't be wearing anything else soon. Got studs, moulds and astro's and absolutely over the moon with them!

I'm with Ryan on this one. I have been an Adidas WC faithful until recently, the new range of Tiempo's are that much more comfortable!

Hi,

I have the Adidas WC boots at the moment. But I do really want a pair of 6 asics gel boots if anyone know where I can get them from that would be great!

Tiempos are the only boots that I could put on my flipper feet and be comfortable.

I received the world cups and they were terrible. Much smaller than my kaiser 5s in the same boot size. Sent them back. Lesson learned also, never buy from sports direct, quality of item was poor, like they were seconds.

going to look into tiempos but failing that back to the kaiser 5s.

I got a pair of mudial team astros and they are amazinglingy comfertable

I use the Coppa Mundials from Adidas. They're great on soft ground but a pain in the... well, feet when I'm a hard surface or astroturf.

I have found it hard finding boots and astro turf for next season, i wanted nike to go with my new nike kit, but 1st of all found it hard getting a size 13 secondly trying to get Nike boots which are black a nightmare Tiempos were available in Black/red..biggest size available in uk Size 8, Also available are Black and luminous green which have too much of the green and the latest model are alll red so no good there.
Eventually i have managed to get some deadstock i have got some Nike Park 2 Astro Turf trainers £20 and Some NIKE MATCH MERCURIAL SG which are black with a small silver swoosh....£29.99

Back