A&H

BUCS League Games

BradTheRef

Hi guys/girls,
Just thought I'd make a thread about these fixtures as they can be the most unpredictable games of Football you will ever referee in your career.
Players ability ranging from semi-pro (possibly even ex professionals) too Sunday league division 10.
With teams managed by fellow students.

Obviously people that work a normal life will probably very rarely get the opportunity too do these but as a student I've done a lot this year and have had some interesting games/events to say the least.

Was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on them?

The Referee Store
Hi guys/girls,
Just thought I'd make a thread about these fixtures as they can be the most unpredictable games of Football you will ever referee in your career.
Players ability ranging from semi-pro (possibly even ex professionals) too Sunday league division 10.
With teams managed by fellow students.

Obviously people that work a normal life will probably very rarely get the opportunity too do these but as a student I've done a lot this year and have had some interesting games/events to say the least.

Was just wondering what everyone's thoughts were on them?
My first experience of non-junior football came from this type of football nearly 14 years ago. You are correct in terms of the varying standard however they can be interesting games and present a challenge to the unprepared (me) referee.

Back