A&H

Cancelled the retirement

oMikeAndero

Level 7 Referee
I've decided to take the whistle back out of the box after my work commitments had put my refereeing on hold for almost 5 years.
Glad to be back out and starting at level 7, I believe.
I was previously a level 5 Senior County Referee.
Looking forward to this season and the new job allows me to have my weekends back.

The Referee Store
I've decided to take the whistle back out of the box after my work commitments had put my refereeing on hold for almost 5 years.
Glad to be back out and starting at level 7, I believe.
I was previously a level 5 Senior County Referee.
Looking forward to this season and the new job allows me to have my weekends back.
Welcome back - enjoy!

Quick question, where is the best place to get kit from.
Not sure when A&H will re open.
I used to wear Nike kit but open to suggestions on other kits

RefStop and The Referee Store seem to be the most centralised marketplaces for reffing gear now
Used both for kit and bits, quick and reliable.

If you don’t want Nike kit (though realise the peer pressure is large on this), the Umbro kit is quite nice. Still roll that out from time to time as a spare / rainy day kit.

Galaxy Football (based near Preston) do top, short and socks for £55 as a decent starter set. Used to come with the old FAMOA badge on, but can always ask them not to. Just a thought :)

Re kit - I’ve found that non-refereeing websites often sell referee kit for a lot cheaper. Instead of around £50, I got the current short sleeved black shirt for £35. The only downside is that you can’t get a badge directly, but it still works out cheaper. Even better if you have 1 physical badge that you can tape so you don’t need to buy any at all!

I've used Newitts too, seem to be a few quid cheaper than other stores out there. Just bare the £7 delivery fee in mind!

Kitlocker had a 5% new customer discount and free delivery over a certain threshold too which I got the new training colourway and extra match shirt from recently which worked out a few quid (and we're talking the price of a coffee including the discount) cheaper than Newitts.

Back